Don’t want for the right season or time to degunk your home. Take some time out, and try these useful tips and tricks to make your home shine in no time:
- Fluff your feather pillows. This might be new to you, but did you know feather pillows can be washed and dried in a machine. So, toss one or two pillows in the machine with some detergent to restore their healthy look again.
- Take some time out, and make your own all-purpose cleaner. This little DIY cleaner is easy to make, and it will leave your surfaces sparkling. Mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda in 1-quart warm water and pour this mixture into a spray bottle. Use a sponge to wipe off the surfaces after spraying.
- Tired of sour odours coming from your disposal? We have a little home remedy to make all odours stay at bay. Squeeze some lemons through the disposal and enjoy the odour-free environment.
- Owning a pet can be a little stinky. Therefore, it is important to deodorize all the cushy places that your pet loves to sleep in especially cat/dog bed. You can sprinkle baking soda on surfaces, and let it sit for 15 minutes before vacuuming.
- Patio furniture can be one of the hardest surfaces to clean. Here is a little trick, mix warm water with a little bit of detergent. Pour this mixture on your patio furniture and rinse it thoroughly.
- Cooking has its own perks and flaws. One of the flaws is the greasiness that comes after cooking. Like cooking tools, cupboards can also get grimy. You can de-grease your cupboards with the help of dish soap by spraying it on grease and rinsing it off with a wet and dry cloth.
Are you overwhelmed by the thought of cleaning? Hire a quality cleaning service. Visit https://cleaningease.com/ for the amazing offers.